Down Town New Capital
Down Town New Capital is considered one of the most important and famous investment and commercial areas within the Administrative Capital, due to the fact that it contains many features and services of all kinds, and it was named by this American term, which means in Arabic the city center, due to its strategic location in the heart of the administrative capital, next to the most important landmarks and neighborhoods, which drew many investors and businessmen to start their projects there.
Down Town Administrative Capital
Location of Down Town New Capital
Downtown MU19 enjoys a strategic location in the heart of the New Administrative Capital, where the government district and Ministries district are located north of the Down Town area, west of Al Masa Hotel, and is bordered to the east by the second phase of the Administrative Capital, while the Green River and the Bin Zayed Axis are located south of Downtown.
Places near Down Town Administrative Capital
- The new opera building.
- Monorail Administrative Capital Train.
- Al-Massa Hotel, which belongs to the armed forces.
- Presidential Palace.
- Capital International Airport.
- The City of arts and culture New Capital.
- Ministries district.
- Central Business District New Capital.
- The central station in the administrative capital.
- Green River Administrative Capital, which is considered one of the largest parks in the world.
- Regional ring road.
The area of the Down Town New Capital
Downtown New Administrative Capital covers an area of 1364 acres and was professionally divided to be an integrated service area that includes many important areas, neighborhoods, and towers, as well as a corporate area, gardens, and medical centers.
Division of the Down Town Administrative Capital
The Down Town area was divided as follows:
- 27 acres for commercial malls.
- 16 acres for insurance companies.
- 57 acres of the total area for roads.
- 40 acres allocated for fashion.
- 24 acres for malls and gold shops.
- 90 acres for creative fields.
- 17 acres for art products.
- 37 acres for medical area.
- 24 acres public services area.
- 52 acres of shopping areas.
- 22 acres for the areas of electronic devices.
- 150 acres of various services.
- 68 acres for the area of the Misr Mosque, the second largest mosque after Al-Fattah Al-Alim Mosque
- 9 acres for gas and petrol stations.
- 6 acres of power station.
- 24 acres for the Eastern Garden of Culture.
- 27 acres allocated for the western garden of culture.
Downtown neighborhoods in the New Administrative Capital
- The tourist district covers an area of 138 acres and includes hotels with many hotel apartments, commercial and administrative towers.
- The fashion district on an area of 40 acres.
- Shopping district on 35 acres.
- Administrative district on an area of 27 acres.
- Heritage and Arts District on an area of 17 acres.
- The gold district on an area of 24 acres.
Institutions areas inside Down Town New Capital
- Medical clinics area on an area of 37 acres.
- The oil companies area on an area of 52 acres.
- Computers and technology companies.
- Insurance companies area.
- The companies for building and construction materials.
- Furthermore, a public service area.
Division of mall spaces in Down Town
The area of Down Town has been divided into several areas that include malls with different activities, which can be explained as follows:
- 35 acres dedicated to shopping malls.
- 27 acres for administrative malls.
- 17 acres for food commodities malls.
- 16 acres for insurance company malls.
Types of the units within Down Town New Capital
- Administrative units.
- Luxury hotel apartments.
- Medical clinics and pharmacies for sale in the Administrative Capital.
The spaces of the Downtown units in the New Capital
- Administrative units: Their space ranges from 17 square meters (suited for small offices) to 400 square meters (ideal for large companies and banks).
- Commercial units: there are spaces ranging from 4 meters to 17 square meters, which are excellent for small shops, and areas ranging from 30 square meters to 30,000 square meters, which are suited for huge commercial malls.
- Medical units range in size from 17 to 200 square meters, which are utilized in clinics, medical centers, pharmacies, and analysis laboratories.
Services within Down Town New Administrative Capital
- Public service area.
- An area dedicated to selling gold.
- Eastern garden and western garden, including wide green spaces and landscapes.
- A medical area, which includes a large number of clinics in all specialties.
- Construction companies and building materials.
- There is a data center area, including all information, data, and statistics on population numbers and economic
- It includes a large number of famous shopping malls in the Downtown area of the New Administrative Capital.
- Misr Mosque, which is the second largest mosque in the New Administrative Capital after Al-Fattah Al-Alim Mosque, with an area of 68 acres.
- 4 zones allocated for institutions, including: the oil companies zone, the pharmaceutical companies zone, the computer and technology companies zone, and the insurance companies zone.
Prices within the Down Town New Administrative Capital
- The price per meter in the administrative units of the New Capital starts from 15,000 EGP.
- While the price per meter for medical units starts from 25,000 EGP.
- The price per meter in commercial units starts from 30,000 EGP.
- Payment systems of up to ten years are available, with a simple down payment starting at 0%.
Features of investing within the down Town New Capital
- The Downtown area is considered the largest investment and commercial area in the Administrative Capital, as it contains all kinds of activities and units.
- It is also distinguished by its vital location in the heart of the Administrative Capital, near the most famous landmarks.
- The spread of green spaces and gardens to create an atmosphere of leisure and relaxation.
- Providing wonderful engineering designs and a variety of spaces to allow you to choose what suits your project.
- The high population density in the Down Town area guarantees the success of your investment project.
- Providing integrated services within the Down Town area, whether basic or luxury.
- It is considered a center for many important institutions, luxurious malls, restaurants and cafes.
The most prominent malls in The Downtown Area
Oia Towers New Capital
- The project is owned by Edge Holding Company in the tourist district and extends over an area of 21,204 square meters.
- It consists of 25 floors divided into commercial and administrative units, luxury hotel apartments, and medical clinics.
Podia Tower New Capital
- Podia Tower New Capital extends over an area of 19,782 square meters, and is located in the tourist towers in Downtown.
- It consists of 25 floors that include commercial and administrative units and medical clinics.
Pyramids Mall Administrative Capital
- Which is being launched by Pyramids Company in front of Al-Massa Hotel on an area of 45,000 square meters.
- It includes a ground floor and 5 recurring floors that contain commercial, administrative and medical units of various sizes.
3 Point Mall New Capital
- Which is being offered by Al Burouj Company on an area of 8,200 square meters.
- It consists of a ground floor and 10 typical floors, including commercial, administrative, and medical units with various sizes and prices.
Uni Tower New Capital
- Which is owned by Uc Development Company at the entrance to the Downtown area.
- It consists of a ground floor and 10 typical floors, and it provides commercial, administrative, medical units, and luxury hotel apartments.
The Fort Tower New Capital
- The project is offered by the Golden Town Company on the road to the monorail station in the Downtown area.
- It extends over an area of 2764 square meters, consisting of a ground floor and 10 frequent floors.
- It provides commercial, administrative and medical units.
Gefal Mall New Capital
- Which is being launched by Wealth Real Estate Development Company in plot G+12 in the Downtown area.
- It consists of 3 garage floors, a ground floor, and 12 typical floors.
- And it provides commercial, administrative, and hotel units.
Pagoda Mall New Capital
- It is being launched by Acadia Real Estate Development Company in front of the Gold Market in Downtown.
- The project extends on an area of 2,221 square meters, consisting of a ground floor and 10 typical floors.
- It includes medical, commercial and administrative units.
For inquiries and reservations
If you are looking for real estate either inside or outside Egypt, La Costa real estate platform is your main destination to give you whole information about all real estate projects and it is also your easiest way to reach what you want, whether your dream home or your new project in the finest areas with the best prices.