Galleria is a new real estate project developed by Arabia Holding for Urban Development Company, the project offers a variety of residential units with international standards of modern designs and integrated services and facilities.
Location of Galleria New Cairo Compound
The Galleria Fifth Settlement project is located in the most vital place in New Cairo, as it is in the heart of 90th Street in the Golden Square, which makes it one of the best important places in the region.
Places close to Galleria Compound
The New Administrative Capital is about 15 minutes away from the compound.
Cairo International Airport is also 15 minutes away from the project.
The American University is only 5 minutes away from Galleria Compound.
Galleria Compound is only 5 minutes away from Central Road.
The compound is about 5 minutes away from Suez Road.
Design of Galleria New Cairo Compound
The owner company has implemented the Galleria Compound in the latest international and modern style to suit a luxurious and quiet lifestyle, and attention has been paid to the interior design of the residential units in a way that achieves privacy.
The compound was implemented on an area of about 74 acres, only 18% of which was allocated to buildings, and the rest of the space estimated at 82% was allocated to vast green spaces, artificial fountains, landscapes, entertainment services, and utilities.
Types and spaces of the units
A variety of residential units have been provided to customers and investors, characterized by a wide variety of spaces.
Apartments’ space starts from 125 square meters.
Penthouses’ space starts from 161 square meters.
Services within Galleria Compound
The owner company provided security services 24 hours a day and surveillance cameras to increase the protection and reassurance of the residents.
Several medical centers have been established to serve the residents of Galleria Compound.
Many cafes and restaurants that provide services of the highest quality have been provided.
There is also private car parking for the residents of the compound.
Providing a number of artificial lakes, crystal lagoons, and waterfalls.
The company has established a number of green areas for walking and a special track for cycling, in addition to a number of golf and football courses, billiard halls, and tennis courts in the compound.
Providing gyms within the Galleria Compound at the highest level of luxury, as well as sauna and Jacuzzi centers and health clubs.
A number of entertainment centers, and cinemas at the highest level.
There is a huge social club.
Reliance on solar energy and modern technical means.
Providing spacious places for holding barbecues and various parties on all occasions.
There are many swimming pools that are designed with the latest international models.
Prices and payment systems
The developer company provided the units at a reasonable price for the services, facilities, and advantages enjoyed by each unit, which have certain characteristics in terms of space, design, and location within the compound.
Payment systems of the units
16% down payment, another 16% after 6 months, and the rest in installments over 6 years.
10% down payment, 5% after one year, another 10% after 3 months, and the rest in installments over 57 months.
10% down payment and the rest in installments over 6 years.