Alexandria Compound is one of the most beautiful residential projects, owned by the well-known Palm Hills Developments, This compound enjoys a high-end architectural design and charming views of the landscapes and water bodies, Additionally, it has a strategic location in Alexandria near the important services and facilities, so it became the first destination for investors and clients.
Palm Hills Alexandria Compound enjoys an exceptional strategic location in Alexandria, close to Carrefour City Center, 10 minutes away from the Coastal road, a short distance away from the Corniche, and it takes only 15 minutes to reach the Smouha area.
The Compound is also located near the North Coast Road and Al-Qabbary Highway, in addition to its proximity to the Cairo agricultural and desert road.
Alexandria Palm Hills Compound is designed depending on the Greek and Roman Styles, blending between history and modernity.
The compound extends over an area of 150 acres, only 23% of the total area has been allocated for construction, and the remaining area is estimated at 77% for services, wonderful green spaces, and water bodies.
The units within the project vary between villas, twin houses, duplexes, and chalets, with spaces starting from 60 square meters.
The compound offers all the services you need whether essential or entertainment facilities that distinguish it from any other neighboring compound, the most important of which are as follows: