Sun Stone - لاكوستا العقارية lacosta real estate
X

Properties listed in Sun Stone

Sun Stone North Coast
Coastal
Not Available

Sun Stone typical floor 3 bedroom

Start from EGP 2,550,000
Payment: 5% down payment Installment up to 9 years
Payment: 5% down payment Installment up to 9 years
3 131 m2details
  • Zoom

    Sun Stone North Coast
    Coastal
    Not Available

    Sun Stone typical floor 2 bedroom

    Start from EGP 2,390,000
    Payment: 5% down payment Installment up to 9 years
    Payment: 5% down payment Installment up to 9 years
    2 112 m2details
    • Zoom

      Sun Stone is one of the stages of Bo Sands North Coast Village, which will be delivered four years after the implementation of the project, while Bo Sands Village is one of the most prestigious villages on the North Coast that was launched by Maxim Company near the New Alamein City, where the village enjoys high-end modern designs, integrated services, and unique recreational activities full of vitality and activity.

      The village is being implemented in several stages, including the Amber stage, and Amber 2, Jade & Moonstone, and Sun Stone stage

      Location of Sun Stone North Coast

      Bo Sands North Coast enjoys an exceptional location in the North Coast, specifically at kilometer 120 Marsa Matrouh-Alexandria Road, 15 kilometers from Marina, 120 kilometers from Alexandria Governorate, near the Fouka Road and the new Dabaa Road, and close to the village of Bo Island Al Sahel.

      Design and area of Bo Sand North Coast

      The Sun Stone Phase is located in the heart of Bo Sand village, which extends over an area of 300 acres, with a 20% construction rate and the rest 80% for landscapes, green spaces, and artificial lakes. Maxim Real Estate Development Company cooperated with major companies in engineering and design to implement the Bo Sands Compound in a professional manner. Among these companies, Al-Shorouk Company for General Contracting. Furthermore, Maxim Real Estate Company cooperated with the international Crystal Lagoons Company to implement unique designs and wonderful landscaping for the project.

      Services within Sun Stone North Coast

      • Aqua Park on a huge area.
      • Swimming pools of various sizes for all ages.
      • Special tracks for walking and cycling.
      • Private garages for car parking.
      • University at the highest level.
      • Crystal Lagoons.
      • Green spaces that surround the units from all directions.
      • Private beach is available for residents only.
      • Restaurants and cafes, designed at the highest level.
      • Huge commercial area, providing all international brands.

      Maxim Developments Company

      Maxim Real Estate Company was founded in 1980 by the well known Wajdi Karrar, who established this great entity, as the company enjoys experience in the field of real estate for more than 40 years and has a huge land portfolio amounting to 1285 acres, divided into 200 acres in New Mostakbal City, and 1000 acres in the northern coast.

      It is considered a branch of the Maxim Holding group, which owns more than 14 companies in various fields. Furthermore, Maxim cooperated in the implementation of its projects on the northern coast with 6 contracting companies, with a value of 300 million pounds, and among those companies are the Red Sea Contracting and Trade Company, the Ehaf Consulting Engineers, and Al-Shorouk Company, and one of the most prominent works of Maxim Company in the coast is Boiland North Coast.

      Compare Listings